.

Click This

Radio: Lucozade Boost rewards winners

Lucozade Boost, energy drink, has rewarded winners on its “Energy Moment Show” radio programme. Winners from the three-week radio show who shared stories of the most energetic individuals in their lives whether at school, work or at home were rewarded with fantastic gifts.
According to the brand manager, Lucozade Boost contains glucose, the body’s preferred source of energy. It delivers energy fast and can be enjoyed while hanging out with friends, on the go, at school, at home, in the office, in the bar and even at parties. The energy show is a platform to engage and reward the esteemed consumers of Lucozade Boost. It also availed Nigerians the opportunity to share their energetic moments with friends, colleagues and family members.
Chika Onyemenem from Port Harcourt, who won Lucozade Boost packs, expressed joy and appreciation to Lucozade Boost. “I appreciate this gift from Lucozade Boost, I drink Lucozade Boost a lot and when the programme started on radio I participated in the show because it was very creative and exciting and to my amazement, I won Lucozade Boost packs,” Chika said.
Emilia Anyaegbu from Enugu, who won a Blackberry smartphone, could not hide her joy as she thanked Lucozade Boost. “It is amazing, at first I did not believe it but now it’s true. I now own a Blackberry after a long wait, courtesy of Lucozade Boost. I thank the organisers. I am simply happy,” Anyaegbu said.
Also, Olapoju Olawole from Abuja, who also won a Blackberry smartphone, appreciated the uniqueness of the Lucozade Boost Energy Moment Show. “Sharing the energetic moments of my friend on radio was fun and unique and I believe it shows how much I know him. It is amazing I won a Blackberry! I thank Lucozade Boost for the opportunity,” Olawole said.
In her comment, Cherry Eromosele, head of marketing, nutritionals, GSK Nigeria plc, assured that “GlaxoSmithKline, maker of Lucozade Boost, aims to improve the quality of life among Nigerians, enabling them to do more, feel better and live longer.”

No comments:

Post a Comment